08/09/2012 Job vacancy for Contracts Engineer, for the projects of the company in Romania
Job vacancy for Contracts Engineer, for the projects of the company in Romania
· 20 years relevant international experience
· 10 years of experience in contractual matters
· Bachelor degree in engineering, quantity surveying or similar field, law etc.
· Membership in professional institution
· Fluency in English (certified)
· Good experience in D & B FIDIC Conditions of Contract (e.g variations, payments etc), construction supervision, highway and bridge engineering, experience in claims and contractual matters, adjudicate claims and resolve construction disputes
· Experience in major motorway projects.
Candidates should send their CVs, the soonest possible, to the attention of:
Mr J. Koutras, International Projects Director
Mrs A. Athanassiadou, Head of Bids and Contracts, International Projects Dpt.